Please read carefully before you attend classes in person.
Although the government have relaxed its policies, we will still be encouraging hand washing and use of sanitiser as well as social distancing in all classes.
– Everyone must arrive at the latest – 5 minutes before the class is due to start so we can check everyone in safely and start on time. If you or your child is more than 15 minutes late for class, we cannot allow entry as it disrupts the session. Please wait outside the glass entrance to St Andrews until you are asked into the venue by a member of our team.
– Please adhere to social distancing when waiting to allow 2m between yourself and other parents/children outside of your FAMILY bubble.
– On entering the foyer participants will have their temperature taken and if it is above 37.8 they will be unable to attend the class. We will take a 2nd reading to confirm this.
– We will then mark the participant in and check contact details. Parents are then free to leave and return later to collect your child. Please contact us via WhatsApp if someone else is dropping and collecting your child as it will be their responsibility. We also need to know for safeguarding reasons.
Please leave immediately after your child has been registered and entered into the class, unless you have arranged in advance due to personal circumstances for example if your child needs settling in or you are joining in the street dance 4-5yrs class.
– On entering the class each we ask that everyone sanitises their hands. Sanitiser stations are provided at St Andrews. You are welcome to bring your own sanitiser if you have sensitive skin or alternatively, we will ask your child to enter the bathroom one at a time to wash their hands.
We are operating a 1-way system. Please arrive 5 minutes before the end of the class and wait to pick up your child outside the glass doors – standing to the left side/exit point. A member of our team will let the children out one at a time. Again, if you are collecting more than 1 child, please make us aware of this via WhatsApp in advance. For safeguarding this information has to be in writing.
DNPA COVID REGULATIONS
– Please arrive in your DNPA uniform or comfortable clothes ready to start the class as there will be no changing facilities on site.
– Please bring with you a bottle of water with your Child’s name on it and make sure they have had a healthy snack BEFORE they arrive as eating on the premises is NOT ALLOWED.
– Each child will be asked to socially distance in class at all times and there will be clear floor markings to indicate this, and we will keep the venue as well ventilated as possible.
– There can only be one child using the bathroom at any one-time during class, which is ONLY the disabled toilet in the foyer.
– If you are unwell or showing any symptoms of coronavirus you must not come to class. If you, a member of your family or bubble are diagnosed positive with Covid please email firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP.
– In the event of a National Lockdown or local Lockdown or that we have to close a DNPA class due to a confirmed case we will continue our workshops on Zoom. Any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.